Under the UK's Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from Ingledews Jewellers, for a full refund within 30 days. However, refunds or exchanges will not be accepted on watches that have had links removed or any items (watches or jewellery) that have been used. Please note if you receive a faulty item this MUST be reported within 7 days of receipt of the item. All returned items must be unworn and still have original packaging and tags (where applicable) attached. Once we receive your return item(s) we will check the item(s) and then issue a full refund.
Terms and Conditions
• Items must be opened and checked once received. Any damaged or faulty items must be reported within 7 days of receipt. We can’t be held responsible for any issues reported after this time. This is to make sure no problems/damages occurred during transit.
• All items must be returned unworn, brand new, with all original tags (where applicable) and all original packaging that was provided.
• We will not accept returns/refunds on watches that have had the bracelet adjusted, so please only adjust the bracelet if you are completely certain you are keeping the item. If any strap adjustment occurs the watch then cannot be resold as new even, if links are refitted as this process can mark the bracelet making it unsaleable.
Likewise we cannot accept refunds on rings that have been re-sized or adjusted from another party other than ourselves. All refunds or exchanges on jewellery will only be accepted if the item is in the same condition it was in when it left the store.
• We will only refund postage costs if the item is faulty or damaged and this is reported within 7 days of receipt. Unsuitable items are returned at your own cost.
• We recommend all items are returned via a trackable and insured service as you as the customer are responsible for all goods until they are safely returned to us.
• To speed up your returns process, please complete the returns form and detail as much information as possible. Including order number, name and address.
• If returning, please make sure the item is packaged correctly so it’s not damaged in transit, as you (the customer) are responsible until it reaches our store safely.
• Please be aware that any parcel sent can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our store, unless sent via special delivery.
16a Post House Wynd
Once the item has been received, our returns department will carry out an inspection to ensure the item is still in brand new condition. Once this is complete and passed, a full refund will be issued minus any delivery charges you incurred when you paid for the item upon ordering. Your refund will be returned to you via the same method with which you used to pay. Ingledews Jewellers will try to process all returns as quickly as possible but please allow up to 14 working days for this to be fully processed.
If you have any further questions please contact us at
If the item you received is faulty, please contact quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You must report any faults within 7 days of receipt of the item and you have 14 days from receipt of the faulty item to return the item to us.
I received the wrong item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return and reissue a postage refund on receipt due to the packing error.